A global construction OEM is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join their incredible team! This person will oversee and manage all strategic, long-term and daily financial responsibilities associated with the company’s North American business unit.
- Design long-term strategic financial plans for the company, and build significant, company-wide buy-in and collaboration to achieve targets
- Analyze and interpret operating results and complicated data and prepare concise, accurate and timely reporting.
- Prepare, review and analyze monthly financial statements in accordance with company policies, GAAP and IFRS/IAS.
- Manage budget preparation, review budget proposals and prepare necessary supporting documentation and justification for proposed budgets.
- Work to maintain accurate standard cost data for all products and new business opportunities.
- Work with senior leadership team to provide insights and to recommend activities to drive increased profitability, and to recommend opportunities to improve costs and efficiencies.
- Support and manage finance team members.
- Manage and set up all company loans with banks and other lenders.
- Answer accounting and financial questions from all departments and levels.
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Manage insurance, tax and financial audit requirements and lead engagements with all necessary third-party providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Master’s in Finance, Accounting or Business Management or related field
- 10+ years in advancing finance leadership roles
- Experience in a manufacturing and operations environment required
- Excellent attention to detail & project management skills
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Highly skilled in Microsoft programs including Excel