A well-known agricultural OEM is looking for a Controller to join their incredible team! The ideal candidate will oversee and manage the daily finance responsibilities associated with the company.
- Prepare, review and analyze monthly financial statements in accordance with company policies, GAAP and IFRS/IAS.
- Ability to analyze and interpret operating results and complicated data and prepare concise, accurate and timely reporting.
- Conduct monthly accounting reports to ensure closings are completed on time.
- Manage budget preparation, review budget proposals and prepare necessary supporting documentation and justification for proposed budgets.
- Work to maintain accurate standard cost data for all products and new business opportunities.
- Work with General Manager to provide insights and recommend activities to drive increased profitability for the site, the product lines manufactured and to recommend opportunities to improve costs and efficiencies.
- Support and manage finance team members.
- Manage and maintain and set up all company loans with banks and other lenders.
- Answers accounting and financial questions from all departments and ownership.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Manage insurance, tax and financial audit requirements and lead engagements with all necessary third-party providers.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Master’s in Finance, Accounting or Business Management or related field
- 3+ years in a Controller role
- Experience in a manufacturing and operations environment required
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Excellent attention to detail & project management skills
- Good communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Sufficient in Microsoft programs including Excel
To apply, please attach your resume below: