Think of recruiting as a matchmaking service for the professional world! Green Mountain Lion Corp. is a boutique recruiting firm that specializes in the manufacturing and energy industries. We are growing quickly and are looking for a passionate and driven Recruiter to join our team!
We are looking for someone who is excited about building our business with us and who comes prepared with an energetic, yet holistic, approach to recruiting.
Why Join Us?
You will be a key player in our company. You will help build and grow our business by sharing your ideas and by getting creative, without having to jump through corporate hoops. We are a small team with the “work hard, play hard” mentality. We thrive off of helping people, and let’s be honest, making money while doing it! We offer a competitive base salary, a strong commission structure and other employment benefits including an awesome, open team environment! Trust me when we say, you won’t regret joining us!
- Source top talent in our niche industries
- Develop and maintain strong industry connections
- Build a robust database of strong, relevant candidates
- Manage a full cycle recruiting process including searching/sourcing, engaging, interviewing, all the way to closing a placement
- Act as a business partner to hiring managers to understand the needs and goals of the business/client
- Maintain a high level of engagement and excitement as our candidates move through the recruiting process
- Coordinate candidate interview schedules with internal teams and hiring managers
- Attend trade shows, recruiting events & conferences to help network within our industry
- Help to maintain a high degree of accuracy and thorough notations in our applicant tracking system
- Regularly follow up with all parties involved in recruiting process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Journalism or a related field
- 2-3 years experience in a recruiting environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Team player with high motivation to succeed
- Experience with executive placements preferred, not required
- Strong attention to detail matched with excellent prioritization skills