Global OEMs are seeking a Parts & Service Sales Representative for multiple locations. In these roles, you will be responsible for technical support and training, inventory and promotion of aftersales parts, and warranty claims in order to satisfy users and drive business growth.
The territories that are available are:
- West, Central, and Eastern Canada
- West Coast US
- Southeast US
What You’ll Do:
- Provide technical support to dealers and ensure they have adequate resources to properly repair machinery and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Forecast and maintain inventory based on parts & service demands.
- Conduct regional and on-site training to ensure dealers are properly trained to repair and troubleshoot machinery.
- Troubleshoot and repair machinery, if necessary.
- Oversee equipment warranty through training dealers on company procedures, conducting compliance audits, and reviewing warranty claims from dealers.
- Promote the use of OEM service parts and provide parts-related assistance while achieving service parts sales objectives.
- Work with the service team to continue developing initiatives and certification programs.
- Work with the sales team to meet commitments and achieve growth objectives.
A Few Qualifiers:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Five (5+) years experience in the construction equipment industry
- Technical experience on relevant equipment
- Strong negotiating skills at all levels of an organization
- Willing to travel frequently to dealer sites
- Travel up to 75%
“The true test of a business’ customer service effort is not when things are going right – but rather what is done when things go wrong” – Steve Farrante