A global construction OEM is looking for an organized, technical mind to be an integral part of their growing aftersales team as a Parts & Service Sales Representative focused on Road Machinery. You’ll will be responsible for technical support and training, inventory and promotion of aftersales parts, and warranty claims in order to improve customer service and drive business growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide technical support to dealers and ensure they have adequate resources to properly repair their road machinery equipment and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Forecast and maintain inventory based on parts & service demands.
- Conduct regional and on-site training to ensure dealers are properly trained to repair and troubleshoot road machinery equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair the road machinery equipment, if necessary.
- Oversee the road machinery equipment warranty through training dealers on company procedures, conducting compliance audits, and reviewing warranty claims from dealers.
- Promote the use of OEM service parts and provide parts-related assistance while achieving service parts sales objectives.
- Work with the service team to continue developing initiatives and certification programs.
- Work with the sales team to meet commitments and achieve growth objectives.
A Few Qualifiers:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Five (5+) years experience in the construction equipment industry
- Technical experience on relevant equipment
- Strong background with Road Machinery products
- Strong negotiating skills at all levels of an organization
- Willing to travel frequently to dealer sites
- Travel up to 75%