A global construction products manufacturer is looking for a Product Specialist to join their team! This is a sales role, heavily mixed with a technical background to serve dealers as an expert on specific product lines, through sales and support processes. This person will be a wealth of knowledge on their product lines, and will also be a huge internal resource to the company.
- Work with distribution and sales teams to strategically coordinate showroom floor placement within dealerships
- Gain voice of customer by conducting ride-alongs, working at the store locations, and collaborating directly with dealers
- Communicate voice of customer to sales teams and other upper level management
- Repair machines on-site and work with service teams for additional repairs
- Understand the product to seek out improvement opportunities or to spot potential failures
- Indirectly influence other parties involved in work on specified product lines to maintain the goals and visions of the company
- Conduct open houses & lunch and learns for dealers, associations, contractors, etc.
- Attend tradeshows across the country as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Sales, or related field
- 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Compaction construction equipment knowledge required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Travel up to 70% with home office as base