A well-known construction OEM is looking for a Program Manager to join their robust team! This person will work cross functionally with numerous departments to ensure quality of project execution, process development, and portfolio management.
- Ensure that the end-product meets requirements established from the start of project
- Provide guidance and direction for project coordination across all teams
- Develop an implementation strategy for products and processes
- Oversee project process gaps, budget, margin analysis, etc., and communicate each stage with all levels of management
- Prepare monthly reports
- Monitor project financing, quality, adherence to voice of customer, and schedule goals & objectives
- Develop project timeline, meeting schedules, review dates, training, etc.
- Conduct and distribute Risk Assessment documentation
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years experience in Project Management, Product Management or related field
- PMP Certification preferred
- Microsoft Office skills required (Excel, Word, etc).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven leadership and team development skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Travel up to 25%