A well-known national auction company is looking for a sales professional to champion and direct sales teams as a Regional Sales Manager in the western United States. This person will oversee numerous district managers, set & adjust KPIs, visit accounts, and will be a critical piece in maintaining and expanding the regional customer base.
- Ride with district managers to strengthen existing account relationships and ensure satisfaction
- Manage district sales teams, construct pipelines and set KPI’s for the sales region
- Forecast sales trends per district and recommend procedural or practice changes to maximize profitability and efficiency
- Support your district managers by assisting with training as needed
- Understand market need and develop strategies to increase revenue and profitability
- Maximize product knowledge to increase sales in market
- Provide monthly, and quarterly reports for upper level management on your region’s sales
- Maintain expense reports and monitor budget
A Few Qualifiers:
- 5+ years heavy equipment sales experience
- Training and sales recruitment experience
- Strong customer service skills with a passion for community engagement
- Bachelor’s degree
- Microsoft Office Expert (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc).
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written & verbal) skills