Who is Green Mountain Lion Corporation?
Green Mountain Lion Corp. focuses on Management Recruiting within North and Latin America for equipment Industries, including: Construction, Agriculture, Mining, Material Handling, Power, Pneumatics and Hydraulics. We are proud to include among our clients the top global OEMs, Distributors, Dealers, and Rental Houses in industry.
We are dedicated to connecting high-quality companies with high-quality talent to advance both business and career goals. Green Mountain Lion Corp. is committed to developing long-term strategic alliances with clients and candidates alike, and we strictly adhere to our guiding principles of honesty, integrity, and confidentiality.
Our goal is to be the leader in professional transition; to offer world-class permanent placement services by matching leading companies with superior performing talent, under the most demanding of deadlines, resulting in a better career for the candidate and a strong team member for the company.
Day to day, we’re a dynamic team that enjoys working together and gets along really well, so we’re looking for a similar personality to join our team. We think of recruiting as a matchmaking service for the professional world! We work hard, but like to emphasize a strong work-life balance in order to continue to be successful in what we do.
Who You Are
You’re a smart, talented, motivated and organized person with an entrepreneurial spirit and an eye for perfection. You thrive off of helping people and let’s be honest, making money while you’re at it! You prefer to work for a small company where you can play a key role in building the business by sharing your creative ideas and input without having to jump through corporate hoops. You have a great sense of humor and strong, unwavering morals. You’re kind, but confident, and you love getting to know new people.
What You Would Do
You would join our small team and be an essential pillar that keeps us organized and efficient. This is a comprehensive role that includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide clear, consistent and timely communication with candidates regarding resume & interview status
- Document proofing, formatting & review. This includes but is not limited to resumes, service agreements and RFPs
- ATS database management
- Champion internal database tracking that provides a clear visual representation of interviews, offers and placements
- Assist business development team with lead generation
- Assist recruiting team with situational sourcing
- Assist with trade show & event planning
- Keep an active pulse on our industry and be able to brainstorm topics to be turned into original marketing content
As you gain industry knowledge and confidence, the opportunity to build up your own ‘desk’ may present itself. By getting to know the candidates and the companies you work with, you will develop strong relationships within the industry and develop a successful book of business.
A Few Qualifiers
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3 years professional experience
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinker with proven decision making ability
- Great sense of humor
Why Join Us?
Contributing to the day to day operations of a boutique recruiting firm is incredibly rewarding. We’re fun loving matchmakers who take the utmost pride in helping people. We offer a competitive base salary, growth potential and other employment benefits including an awesome, open team environment.