Our client, a global construction OEM, is seeking a business mind with strong technical acumen and a passion for customer service to bolster their aftersales team as a Senior Key Accounts Manager in Parts & Service. You’ll achieve success through technical support, training, inventory and promotion of aftersales parts, overseeing warranty claims and business growth. Your efforts in nurturing the relationships of some of our client’s biggest customers will be vital to long-term business sustainability.
- Provide technical support to key accounts and ensure they have adequate resources to properly repair machinery and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Forecast and maintain inventory based on parts & service demands.
- Conduct regional and on-site training to ensure key accounts are properly trained to repair and troubleshoot machinery.
- Coordinate and dispatch necessary OEM personnel to repair machinery for key accounts
- Troubleshoot and repair machinery, if necessary.
- Oversee equipment warranty through training key accounts on company procedures, conducting compliance audits, and reviewing warranty claims from dealers.
- Promote the use of OEM service parts and provide parts-related assistance while achieving service parts sales objectives.
- Work with the service team to continue developing initiatives.
- Work with the sales team to meet commitments and achieve growth objectives.
A Few Qualifiers:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 7-10 years experience in the construction equipment industry
- Technical experience on relevant equipment required
- Well rounded knowledge of business processes
- Industrial sector experience preferred
- Strong negotiating skills at all levels of an organization
- Willing to travel frequently to key accounts
- Travel up to 50%