A large construction machinery manufacturer is looking to add a Quality Engineer to their team! The ideal candidate would lead and complete complex quality control assignments. This role is based in the Midwest.
- Work closely with other Quality Engineers to continuously improve processes and quality statistics
- Analyze data to provide information to meet quality standards
- Perform Quality Management Systems documentation
- Develop products/process procedures to determine performance metrics
- Execute layouts, reads and understands geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
- Acts as a liaison between supplier and the company in quality activities
- Handles customer complaints and develops action plans to improve
- Perform statistical analysis to be implemented for problem solving, quality improvement projects, etc.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field
- 3-5+ years of engineering experience required
- Strong communication (written & verbal) skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Able to work with all levels of management