A global leader in foundation equipment is looking for a Service & Parts Manager to join their team! This role would look for ways to increase customer satisfaction, sales objectives, while complying with company quality and safety standards.
- Oversee and manage shop & field service requests
- Coordinates technicians for labor necessary for optimal customer satisfaction
- Lead contact for customer satisfaction – including understanding customer needs, writing offers and quotes, etc.
- Manage invoices in a timely fashion
- Manage customer database – including work projects from receipt to completion
- Coordinate and manage the maintenance of all company equipment
- Maintain and forecast parts inventory levels based on demand
- Develop operating & technical procedures and workplace instructions as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Hydraulic, or Electrical machinery, or related field
- 3+ years experience in Parts & Service management
- Strong technical background
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Word, CRM & Outlook)
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Travel up to 25%