A global leader in foundation equipment is looking for multiple Service Technicians to join their robust team! This role will focus on satisfying the full spectrum of customer service requests.
- Receive customer service requests
- Develop solutions based on customer needs
- Provide diagnostic & technical assistance, repair instructions, spare parts packages, etc.
- Performs and manage major field & shop repairs
- Coordinates and communicates service requests with service departments
- Maintains technical manuals, service department files, and office records
- Manages the operating and technical procedures and workplace instructions
- Performs other duties assigned by the supervisor, as needed
- Minimum 5 Years of relevant experience
- Strong technical background
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Word, CRM & Outlook)
- Hydraulic & electric experience necessary
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willing to travel 50% or more, including internationally