A global agricultural machinery OEM is looking to add a Senior Sourcing Specialist to their team! In this seat, you’ll directly impact the quality of the latest generation of agricultural equipment. You’ll utilize your tribal knowledge of specific materials to identify and negotiate with suppliers that provide the highest quality product at the most effective price.
- Locate & evaluate suppliers based on quality, cost, technology, service, etc.
- Maintain positive relationships with existing suppliers while ensuring the database is accurate and up to date
- Negotiate, draft, and monitor all aspects of suppliers’ contracts
- Work cross-functionally with legal teams to ensure all negotiated agreements are included
- Assess supplier quotes by utilizing knowledge of commodities, fabrication, and welding processes
- Generate quote comparisons to better analyze the quality and cost of materials, goods, and services
- Create and implement strategies aimed at optimizing inventory
- Continually work toward improving internal processes, including spending and outsourcing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of ag implements, sourcing, and costing
- Outstanding skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal