As a Recruiter, you will play a pivotal role in our organization by identifying and attracting top talent to join our client companies in construction and agriculture. Your primary responsibility will be to utilize your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to engage with candidates and build industry relationships. While sourcing, screening, and evaluating candidates you’ll analyze data from multiple sources to ensure a strong match for company needs and culture fit. This is a dynamic and fast-paced role, that will have you closely collaborating with hiring managers, providing expert guidance throughout the entire recruitment process. By identifying and attracting top talent, you will help ensure that our industries have the highly skilled individuals necessary to meet the demands of these vital sectors. Your efforts will contribute directly to the ongoing success and innovation of our organization, as we strive to support and empower those who feed and build our world. This remote role will allow you the flexibility to live anywhere within the contiguous United States.
Why Join Us?
You will be a key player in our company. You will help build and grow our business by sharing your ideas and by getting creative, without having to jump through corporate hoops. As a dominant, energetic force in the industry, we operate with high integrity and credibility. We’re also active industry players, attending several trade shows a year while proudly serving as members of both the Association of Equipment Manufacturers and the Associated Equipment Distributors. We offer a competitive base salary, a strong commission structure, benefit options and other employment incentives including an awesome, open team environment!
- Source top talent in our niche industries
- Develop and maintain strong industry connections
- Build a robust database of strong, relevant candidates
- Manage a full cycle recruiting process including searching/sourcing, engaging, interviewing, all the way to closing a placement
- Act as a business partner to hiring managers to understand the needs and goals of the business/client
- Maintain a high level of engagement and excitement as our candidates move through the recruiting process
- Coordinate candidate interview schedules with internal teams and hiring managers
- Help to maintain a high degree of accuracy and thorough notations in our applicant tracking system
- Regularly follow up with all parties involved in recruiting process
- Attend trade shows, recruiting events & conferences to help network within our industry
- Up to 10% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years experience recruiting, hiring, interviewing, and/or on-boarding preferred
- 2-3 years account/vendor management or customer service experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Team player with high motivation to succeed
- Experience with executive placements preferred, not required
- Strong attention to detail matched with excellent prioritization skills