A well-known construction equipment manufacturer is looking for a proven sales professional to drive revenue through the building and management of a dealer network. As a Regional Business Manager, you’ll utilize your deep understanding of dealer operations and equipment sales to create strategic plans that enhance business strategy and aid dealer growth and profitability.
- Work cross functionally with dealerships to develop and implement business plans that drive sales and revenue
- Support individual dealers through continued development and communication of the business model and planning tools
- Support individual dealers with annual marketing plans and quarterly reviews.
- Conduct in-depth research including analysis of dealers and market performance while identifying expansion opportunities and implementing dealer improvement plans
- Through strong communication, champion accountability of internal teams to streamline the complete customer experience in order to eliminate inefficiencies and grow revenue
- Create reports and forecasts that provide sales volume projections
- Make recommendations to improve strategy based on territory activity, VOC, market tendencies and knowledge of the competition
- As needed, assist with the execution of a prospecting & expansion plan within your region in order to meet or exceed manufacturer’s sales goals
- Attend tradeshows and events
A Few Qualifiers:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of proven equipment sales experience
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated success selling heavy equipment
- Microsoft Office Expert (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Travel up to 75%